dh-kpatches (0.99.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Allow non-range kernel-version specification in kpatches files to have a non-empty EXTRAVERSION (Closes: #141427). * Document that those are not allowed (yet) in kversion ranges.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:49:59 +0200
dh-kpatches (0.99.9) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated documentation. Described the future "revision 1" kpatches format in details. * Updated README-kernelpatch for new Depends behaviour.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:00:42 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Restructured APPLIED files with a controlfile-like format, for more extensibility. * Automatically apply and remove patches declared as dependencies, on apply and unpatch (Closes: #122330). * Reworked plans for 1.0 - still 2 major features possible to implement without rewriting apply/unpatch in perl.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:56:51 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Implemented kernel-version ranges, using suggestion from Matt Zimmerman (Addresses: #122330).
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:51:38 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Reverted silly change in apply scripts wrt dependant patchid's containing hyphens (re-fixes #132710 - thanks to Olaf Meeuwissen).
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:23:47 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed handling of Depends: field, now correctly working on a per-patchfile basis. * Moved docs in their own source directory. * Some cleanup in dh_installkpatches. * Moved doc from plain-text to docbook. Use bookarticle style (from alcovebook-sgml) for pdf output. Had to split the contents of the manpage away from their DTD, into their own file, to allow including them in the new doc as well - sigh.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Feb 2002 02:52:33 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for "Kernel-version: all" in kpatches files (patch by Olaf Meeuwissen, Closes: #132709). * Fixed check for patch dependencies containing hyphens (Closes: #132710). * Otherwise fixed support for hyphens in patch IDs, accidently broken in 0.99.2.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:38:49 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added support for kpatch:Depends substitution. Currently Expands to "bash (>=2.0)" for array variable support, and "patch" - you guess why. * Fixed 0.99.1 entry for kdb bug ref (thanks to P.M. Hahn). * Remove docbook2man aux files on clean. * Updated manpage, put it under FDL. * Allowed / in Patch-name (use | instead as sed separator), and documented restriction in usable chars here (| and " not allowed).
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:03:46 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Cope with hyphens in patch IDs - something I removed accidentally from 0.99.1 (Closes: #131159).
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:22:22 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.99.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* WARNING: this release changes the behaviour of the apply scripts, so that patches whose version only approximately matches will by default not be applied. This is a safety measure, to make the mechanism conform to the "least surprise" principle. Environmnent variable are used to select exactly what release of which patch to apply. * Largely updated TODO file, heading for 1.0 release. * Fixed a bug with patches for several arches, where all patches were added to each arch (see kdb #130371). Medium urgency since patch packages are broken when this occurs. * Updated example from kernel-patch-kdb 2.1, for an example of multi-patch package making use of patch dependancies. * Use "g" flag to sed, so that substitutions are all correctly done when creating apply/unpatch from templates. * Use "patch --force" instead of "patch --batch", so that already-applied patches do not get tested reversed on dry-run. * Install in patch packages a README-kernelpatch.Debian file, describing what to expect, and how to control the patch behaviour. * Selectively applied David Kimdon's patch for typos and english correctness (Closes: #126112). * Switch manpage generation to docbook-utils. * Update extended description for package. * Fixed 0.2 changelog entry below for the syntax of multiple kpatches files. * Use Build-Depends-Indep, not Build-Depends. * Updated Standards-Version to 3.5.6.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:07:36 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* Escape slashes in a patch name, so that sed does not fail (Closes: #110493). * Added lintian overrides for script templates reported non-executable.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:12:34 +0200
dh-kpatches (0.6) unstable; urgency=low
* Simple handling of inter-patch dependencies: refuse to install a patch if deps are not OK. * Fixed substitution of PATCHARCH into scripts.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Mon, 14 May 2001 16:25:34 +0200
dh-kpatches (0.5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Do not cause make-kpkg to fail on unpatch if debian/ dir cannot be removed - thanks to Ard van Breemen (Closes: #96751). * Removed local vars from changelog - now useless.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 9 May 2001 22:40:15 +0200
dh-kpatches (0.4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Declare that we enhance debhelper. * Refuse patch-ids with invalid characters (Closes: #94635). * Added missing build-dep on docbook-to-man and debiandoc-sgml.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Tue, 1 May 2001 22:43:13 +0200
dh-kpatches (0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Be kind with patch packages that create their (empty) APPLIED stamp outside debian/, by not removing such files.
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:11:08 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Support multiple patch-definitions files per package (debian/<package>.kpatches.*). * Fixed support for multiple archs in a single kpatches file. * Removed multiarch knowledge from apply/unpatch scripts, as this is already handled by make-kpkg. * Added Alcove to the list of copyright holders.
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:29:27 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed template README.Debian (Closes: #84190).
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:24:02 +0100
dh-kpatches (0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (Closes: #70858).
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:02:51 +0100