kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-16sarge1) oldstable-security; urgency=high
* Rebuild against kernel-tree-2.6.8-17sarge1 * compat_sys_mount-NULL-data_page.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix oops in compat_sys_mount triggered by NULL data_page See CVE-2006-7203 * pppoe-socket-release-mem-leak.dpatch [SECURITY] fix unpriveleged memory leak when a PPPoE socket is released after connect but before PPPIOCGCHAN ioctl is called upon it See CVE-2007-2525 * dn_fib-out-of-bounds.dpatch, ipv4-fib_props-out-of-bounds.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix out of bounds condition in dn_fib_props See CVE-2007-2172 * aacraid-ioctl-perm-check.dpatch [SECURITY] Require admin capabilities to issue ioctls to aacraid devices See CVE-2007-4308 * reset-pdeathsig-on-suid.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix potential privilege escalation caused by improper clearing of the child process' pdeath signal. See CVE-2007-3848 * bluetooth-l2cap-hci-info-leaks.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix information leaks in setsockopt() implementations See CVE-2007-1353 * coredump-only-to-same-uid.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix an issue where core dumping over a file that already exists retains the ownership of the original file See CVE-2007-6206 * i4l-isdn_ioctl-mem-overrun.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix potential isdn ioctl memory overrun See CVE-2007-6151 * cramfs-check-block-length.dpatch [SECURITY] Add a sanity check of the block length in cramfs_readpage to avoid a potential oops condition See CVE-2006-5823 * ext2-skip-pages-past-num-blocks.dpatch [SECURITY] Add some sanity checking for a corrupted i_size in ext2_find_entry() See CVE-2006-6054 * minixfs-printk-hang.dpatch [SECURITY] Rate-limit printks caused by accessing a corrupted minixfs filesystem that would otherwise cause a system to hang (printk storm) See CVE-2006-6058 * isdn-net-overflow.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix potential overflows in the ISDN subsystem See CVE-2007-6063 * prevent-stack-growth-into-hugetlb-region.dpatch [SECURITY] Prevent OOPS during stack expansion when the VMA crosses into address space reserved for hugetlb pages. See CVE-2007-3739 * cifs-honor-umask.dpatch [SECURITY] Make CIFS honor a process' umask See CVE-2007-3740 * hugetlb-prio_tree-unit-fix.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix misconversion of hugetlb_vmtruncate_list to prio_tree which could be used to trigger a BUG_ON() call in exit_mmap. See CVE-2007-4133 * amd64-zero-extend-32bit-ptrace.dpatch [SECURITY] Zero extend all registers after ptrace in 32-bit entry path. See CVE-2007-4573 * usb-pwc-disconnect-block.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix issue with unplugging webcams that use the pwc driver. If userspace still has the device open it can result, the driver would wait for the device to close, blocking the USB subsystem. See CVE-2007-5093 * powerpc-chrp-null-deref.dpatch [SECURITY][powerpc] Fix NULL pointer dereference if get_property fails on the subarchitecture See CVE-2007-6694 * random-bound-check-ordering.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix stack-based buffer overflow in the random number generator See CVE-2007-3105 * mmap-VM_DONTEXPAND.dpatch [SECURITY] Add VM_DONTEXPAND to vm_flags in drivers that register a fault handler but do not bounds check the offset argument See CVE-2008-0007
-- dann frazier <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:55:52 -0700
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-16) oldstable; urgency=high
* Rebuild against kernel-tree-2.6.8-17: [ Simon Horman ] * drivers-net-via-rhine-wol-oops.dpatch (removed): This patch breaks the via-rhine driver and 2.6.8 and is completely bogus for this version of the kernel (closes: #311357) * drivers-media-vidio-bttv-vc100xp-detect.dpatch Allow Leadtek WinFast VC100 XP cards to work. * fs-jbd-checkpoint-assertion.dpatch Fix possible false assertion failure in log_do_checkpoint(). We might fail to detect that we actually made a progress when cleaning up the checkpoint lists if we don't retry after writing something to disk. * mm-rmap-out-of-bounds-pte.dpatch Stop try_to_unmap_cluster() passing out-of-bounds pte to pte_unmap() * net-ipv4-netfilter-ip_queue-deadlock.dpatch Fix deadlock with ip_queue and tcp local input path. * asm-i386-mem-clobber.dpatch: Make sure gcc doesn't reorder memory accesses in strncmp and friends on i386. * drivers-acpi-pci_irq-elcr.dpatch: Make sure we call acpi_register_gsi() even for default PCI interrupt assignment. That's the part that keeps track of the ELCR register, and we want to make sure that the PCI interrupts are properly marked level/low. [ dann frazier ] * Merge in applicable fixes from 184.108.40.206 - netfilter-deadlock-ip6_queue.dpatch - rocket_c-fix-ldisc-ref-count.dpatch - early-vlan-fix.dpatch [ Simon Horman ] * drivers-sata-promise-sataii_tx2_tx4.dpatch Add SATAII TX2 and TX2/TX4 support to sata promise driver (Closes: #317286) * module-per-cpu-alignment-fix.dpatch Module per-cpu alignment cannot always be met From 220.127.116.11 * genelink-usbnet-skb-typo.dpatch fix gl_skb/skb type error in genelink driver in usbnet Backported From 18.104.22.168 * drivers-ide-ppp-pmac-build.dpatch Make sure BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_PCI is defined for pmac ide driver builds (closes: #321442) * fs-ext3-nfs-parent-fix.dpatch ext3 file systems mounted over nfs may lookup .. in dx directories causing an oops. (closes: #323557) * sparc-request_irq-in-RTC-fix.dpatch Use SA_SHIRQ in sparc specific code. From 22.214.171.124 * forcedeth-init-link-settings-in-nv_open.patch forcedeth: Initialize link settings in every nv_open() From 126.96.36.199 * fix-MPOL_F_VERIFY.patch Fix MPOL_F_VERIFY From 188.8.131.52 * fix-more-byte-to-dword-writes-to-PCI_ROM_ADDRESS-config-word.patch Fix up more strange byte writes to the PCI_ROM_ADDRESS config word From 184.108.40.206 * yenta-oops-fix.patch yenta oops fix From 220.127.116.11 * fix-de_thread-BUG_ON.patch Fix fs/exec.c:788 (de_thread()) BUG_ON From 18.104.22.168 * ipv6-fix-per-socket-multicast-filtering.patch fix IPv6 per-socket multicast filtering in exact-match case From 22.214.171.124 * ipvs-ip_vs_ftp-breaks-connections.patch ipvs: ip_vs_ftp breaks connections using persistence From 126.96.36.199 * ieee1394-sbp2-fixes-for-hot-unplug-and-module-unloading.dpatch ieee1394/sbp2: fixes for hot-unplug and module unloading From 188.8.131.52 * fix-sparc64-fpu-register-corruption.dpatch [SPARC64]: Fix userland FPU state corruption. From 184.108.40.206 [ dann frazier ] * drivers-block-raw-ioctl2.dpatch, drivers-block-ioctl-enotty.dpatch: Fix a bug in the block layer that causes a bootloader installation error under certain conditions - breaks installation on cciss devices. (closes: #354493) * Fix data corruption with dm-crypt over RAID5 (closes: #336153) * Fix VLAN support for 3c59x/90x series hardware (closes: #349774) * Fix erroneous calculation of 'len' parameter to NLMSG_PUT resulting in bogus 'error during NLMSG_PUT' messages (closes: #372621) * hp-diva-rmp3.dpatch, hp-diva-hurricane.dpatch: Add PCI IDs for newer Diva console ports
-- dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 26 May 2007 04:09:38 -0600
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge7) oldstable-security; urgency=high
* Rebuild against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge7 which requires an ABI increment: * [ERRATA] smbfs-honor-mount-opts-2.dpatch Fix some regressions with respect to file types (e.g., symlinks) introduced by the fix for CVE-2006-5871 in 2.6.8-16sarge6 * mincore_hang.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a potential deadlock in mincore, thanks to Marcel Holtmann for the patch. See CVE-2006-4814 * mincore-fixes.dpatch This patch includes a few fixes, necessary for mincore_hang.dpatch to apply cleanly. * dev_queue_xmit-error-path.dpatch [SECURITY] Correct an error path in dev_queue_xmit() to rebalance local_bh_enable() calls. Patch from Vasily Averin. See CVE-2006-6535 * dvb-core-handle-0-length-ule-sndu.dpatch [SECURITY] Avoid sending invalid ULE packets which may not properly handled by the receiving side triggering a crash. This is a backport of the patch that went into 2.6.17.y. It would be better to fix the receiving end, but no patch for the era kernel has been developed yet. See CVE-2006-4623 * bluetooth-capi-size-checks.dpatch [SECURITY] Add additional length checks to avoid potential remote DoS attacks in the handling of CAPI messages in the bluetooth driver See CVE-2006-6106 * __find_get_block_slow-race.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix infinite loop in __find_get_block_slow that can be triggered by mounting and accessing a malicious iso9660 or NTFS filesystem See CVE-2006-5757, CVE-2006-6060 * listxattr-mem-corruption.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix userspace corruption vulnerability caused by incorrectly promoted return values in bad_inode_ops This patches changes the kernel ABI. See CVE-2006-5753 * aio-fix-nr_pages-init.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix initialization of info->nr_pages in aio_setup_ring() to avoid a race that can lead to a system crash See CVE-2006-5754 * unmap_hugepage_area-check-null-pte.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a potential DoS (crash) in unmap_hugepage_area(). No kernel-image builds appear to compile this code, so this fix is only for users that compile their own kernels with the Debian source and enable/use huge pages. See CVE-2005-4811 * ext3-fsfuzz.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a DoS vulnerability that can be triggered by a local user with the ability to mount a corrupted ext3 filesystem See CVE-2006-6053 * hfs-no-root-inode.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix bug in HFS where hfs_fill_super returns success even if no root inode is found. On an SELinux-enabled system, this can be used to trigger a local DoS. Debian does not enable SELinux by default. See CVE-2006-6056 * ipv6_fl_socklist-no-share.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix local DoS vulnerability caused by inadvertently sharing ipv6_fl_socklist between the listening socket and the socket created for connection. See CVE-2007-1592 * core-dump-unreadable-PT_INTERP.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a vulnerability that allows local users to read otherwise unreadable (but executable) files by triggering a core dump. See CVE-2007-0958 * appletalk-length-mismatch.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a remote DoS (crash) in appletalk Depends upon appletalk-endianness-annotations.dpatch See CVE-2007-1357
-- dann frazier <email@example.com> Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:38:51 -0600
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge6) stable-security; urgency=high
* Build against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge6: * perfmon-fd-refcnt.dpatch [SECURITY][ia64] Fix file descriptor leak in perfmonctl system call which could be used as a local denial of service attack by depleting the system of file descriptors See CVE-2006-3741 * ia64-sparc-cross-region-mappings.dpatch [SECURITY] Prevent cross-region mappings on ia64 and sparc which could be used in a local DoS attack (system crash) See CVE-2006-4538 * __block_prepare_write-recovery.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix an information leak in __block_prepare_write() See CVE-2006-4813 * atm-clip-freed-skb-deref.dpatch [SECURITY] Avoid dereferencing an already freed skb, preventing a potential remote DoS (system crash) vector See CVE-2006-4997 * ip6_flowlabel-lockup.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix local DoS attack vector (lockups, oopses) in the sequence handling for /proc/net/ip6_flowlabel See CVE-2006-5619 * ppc-alignment-exception-table-check.dpatch [SECURITY][ppc] Avoid potential DoS which can be triggered by some futex ops See CVE-2006-5649 * s390-uaccess-memleak.dpatch [SECURITY][s390] Fix memory leak in copy_from_user by clearing the remaining bytes of the kernel buffer after a fault on the userspace address in copy_from_user() See CVE-2006-5174 * smbfs-honor-mount-opts.dpatch Honor uid, gid and mode mount options for smbfs even when unix extensions are enabled See CVE-2006-5871 * bridge-get_fdb_entries-overflow.dpatch Protect against possible overflow in get_fdb_entries See CVE-2006-5751
-- dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 5 Dec 2006 02:21:54 -0700
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge5) stable-security; urgency=high
* Build against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge5: * [ERRATA] madvise_remove-restrict.dpatch [SECURITY] The 2.6.8-16sarge3 changelog associated this patch with CVE-2006-1524. However, this patch fixes an mprotect issue that was split off from the original report into CVE-2006-2071. 2.6.8 is not vulnerable to CVE-2006-1524 the madvise_remove issue. See CVE-2006-2071 * fs-ext3-bad-nfs-handle.dpatch [SECURITY] James McKenzie discovered a Denial of Service vulnerability in the NFS driver. When exporting an ext3 file system over NFS, a remote attacker could exploit this to trigger a file system panic by sending a specially crafted UDP packet. See CVE-2006-3468 * direct-io-write-mem-leak.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix memory leak in O_DIRECT write. See CVE-2004-2660 * nfs-handle-long-symlinks.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix buffer overflow in NFS readline handling that allows a remote server to cause a denial of service (crash) via a long symlink See CVE-2005-4798 * cdrom-bad-cgc.buflen-assign.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix buffer overflow in dvd_read_bca which could potentially be used by a local user to trigger a buffer overflow via a specially crafted DVD, USB stick, or similar automatically mounted device. See CVE-2006-2935 * usb-serial-ftdi_sio-dos.patch [SECURITY] fix userspace DoS in ftdi_sio driver See CVE-2006-2936 * selinux-tracer-SID-fix.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix vulnerability in selinux_ptrace that prevents local users from changing the tracer SID to the SID of another process See CVE-2006-1052 * netfilter-SO_ORIGINAL_DST-leak.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix information leak in SO_ORIGINAL_DST See CVE-2006-1343 * sg-no-mmap-VM_IO.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix DoS vulnerability whereby a local user could attempt a dio/mmap and cause the sg driver to oops. See CVE-2006-1528 * exit-bogus-bugon.dpatch [SECURITY] Remove bogus BUG() in exit.c which could be maliciously triggered by a local user See CVE-2006-1855 * readv-writev-missing-lsm-check.dpatch, readv-writev-missing-lsm-check-compat.dpatch [SECURITY] Add missing file_permission callback in readv/writev syscalls See CVE-2006-1856 * snmp-nat-mem-corruption-fix.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix memory corruption in snmp_trap_decode See CVE-2006-2444 * kfree_skb-race.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix race between kfree_skb and __skb_unlink See CVE-2006-2446 * hppa-mb-extraneous-semicolon.dpatch, sparc32-mb-extraneous-semicolons.dpatch, sparc64-mb-extraneous-semicolons.dpatch: Fix a syntax error caused by extranous semicolons in smp_mb() macros which resulted in a build failure with kfree_skb-race.dpatch * sctp-priv-elevation.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix SCTP privelege escalation See CVE-2006-3745 * sctp-priv-elevation-2.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix local DoS resulting from sctp-priv-elevation.dpatch See CVE-2006-4535 * ppc-hid0-dos.dpatch [SECURITY][ppc] Fix local DoS by clearing HID0 attention enable on PPC970 at boot time See CVE-2006-4093 * udf-deadlock.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix possible UDF deadlock and memory corruption See CVE-2006-4145
-- dann frazier <email@example.com> Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:11:55 -0600
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge4) stable-security; urgency=high
* Build against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge4: * proc-environ-race-1.dpatch, proc-environ-race-2.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix local root vulnerability caused by a race in proc See CVE-2006-3626
-- dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:16:24 -0600
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge3) stable-security; urgency=low
* Build against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge3: * net-protocol-mod-refcounts-pre.dpatch, net-protocol-mod-refcounts.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix potential DoS (panic) cause by inconsistent reference counting in network protocol modules. See CVE-2005-3359 * netfilter-do_replace-overflow.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix buffer overflow in netfilter do_replace which can could be triggered by users with CAP_NET_ADMIN rights. See CVE-2006-0038 * sys_mbind-sanity-checking.dpatch [SECURITY] Make sure maxnodes is safe size before calculating nlongs in get_nodes() to prevent a local DoS vulnerability. See CVE-2006-0557 * smbfs-chroot-escape.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix directory traversal vulnerability in smbfs that permits local users to escape chroot restrictions See CVE-2006-1864 * perfmon-exit-race.dpatch [SECURITY][ia64] Fix local denial of service vulnerability (oops) in the ia64 perfmon subsystem See CVE-2006-0558 * ia64-die_if_kernel-returns.dpatch [SECURITY][ia64] Fix a potential local DoS on ia64 systems caused by an incorrect 'noreturn' attribute on die_if_kernel() See CVE-2006-0742 * smbfs-chroot-escape.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix directory traversal vulnerability in smbfs that permits local users to escape chroot restrictions See CVE-2006-1863 * binfmt-bad-elf-entry-address.dpatch [SECURITY][amd64] Fix potential local DoS vulnerability in the binfmt_elf code on em64t processors See CVE-2006-0741 * em64t-uncanonical-return-addr.dpatch [SECURITY][amd64] Fix local DoS vulnerability on em64t systems that arises when returning program control using SYSRET See CVE-2006-0744 * sctp-discard-unexpected-in-closed.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix remote DoS in SCTP code by discarding unexpected chunks received in CLOSED state instead of calling BUG() See CVE-2006-2271 * ipv4-id-no-increment.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix vulnerability that allows remote attackers to conduct an Idle Scan attack, bypassing intended protections against such attacks See CVE-2006-1242 * usb-gadget-rndis-bufoverflow.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix buffer overflow in the USB Gadget RNDIS implementation that allows for a remote DoS attack (kmalloc'd memory corruption) See CVE-2006-1368 * group_complete_signal-BUG_ON.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix improper use of BUG_ON in __group_complete_signal() See CVE-2006-1523 * madvise_remove-restrict.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix vulnerability that allows local users to bypass IPC permissions and replace portions of read-only tmpfs files with zeroes. See CVE-2006-1524 * mcast-ip-route-null-deref.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix local DoS vulnerability that allows local users to panic a system by requesting a route for a multicast IP See CVE-2006-1525 * sctp-fragment-recurse.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix remote DoS vulnerability that can lead to infinite recursion when a packet containing two or more DATA fragments is received See CVE-2006-2274 * sctp-fragmented-receive-fix.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix remote DoS vulnerability that allows IP fragmented COOKIE_ECHO and HEARTBEAT SCTP control chunks to cause a kernel panic See CVE-2006-2272 * amd64-fp-reg-leak-dep[1-3].dpatch, amd64-fp-reg-leak.dpatch [SECURITY][amd64] Fix an information leak that allows a process to see a portion of the floating point state of other processes, possibly exposing sensitive information. See CVE-2006-1056 * do_add_counters-race.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix race condition in the do_add_counters() function in netfilter that allows local users with CAP_NET_ADMIN capabilities to read kernel memory See CVE-2006-0039 * s390-strnlen_user-return.dpatch [SECURITY][s390] Fix local DoS on s390 that may result from strnlen_user returning a value that is too large See CVE-2006-0456 * xfs-ftruncate-leak.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix leak in the ftruncate call in the XFS filesystem that may permit local users to view sensitive information See CVE-2006-0554 * nfs-another-O_DIRECT-fix.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a potential local DoS vulnerability in the NFS O_DIRECT code See CVE-2006-0555 * sctp-hb-ack-overflow.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a remote buffer overflow that can result from a badly formatted HB-ACK chunk See CVE-2006-1857 * sctp-param-bound-checks.dpatch [SECURITY] Fix a bound checking error (remote DoS) in the SCTP parameter checking code See CVE-2006-1858
-- dann frazier <email@example.com> Wed, 24 May 2006 20:22:10 -0500
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge2) stable-security; urgency=high
* Rebuild against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge2 * Increment ABI to -3
-- dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:37:10 -0700
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15sarge1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Rebuild against kernel-tree-2.6.8-16sarge1 (dann frazier).
-- dann frazier <email@example.com> Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:31:15 -0600
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-15) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix typo in -sparc32 image description. Oops (Joshua Kwan). * Build against 2.6.8-15 (Andres Salomon).
-- Andres Salomon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:03:31 -0500
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-6) unstable; urgency=high
* Bump soname to 2 due to security fixes which break binary compatibility. * Build from 2.6.8-11, pulling in lots of juicy sparc fixes. closes: #287287 * Remove bogus export CC := gcc-3.4 that was only used for debugging and caused a FTBFS. * Version kernel-headers dependency on kernel-kbuild-2.6-3. * Fix lots of things concerning kernel-headers generation by borrowing lots of code from i386. closes: #285847 * Improve package descriptions.
-- Joshua Kwan <email@example.com> Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:35:33 -0800
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-5) unstable; urgency=high
* Add CONFIG_DM9102=m for some Netra X1s and Sun Fire V100s. Thanks Thomas Michlmayr.
-- Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:42:40 -0800
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-4) unstable; urgency=high
* build from kernel-tree-2.6.8-9 to fix lots of bugs: - fix possible timeouts with sunzilog (benh) - fix broken initialization method for cg14 framebuffer (Bob Breuer) - sparc32: fix memcpy() bug that caused ramdisk failure (Jurij Smakov) - sparc64: don't let breaks get eaten by sunsab (Jurij Smakov)
-- Joshua Kwan <email@example.com> Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:01:31 -0500
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Ugh, add missing Depends line for sparc64-smp. (Closes: #269274) * Use the btfix'd System.map to fix sparc32 piggybacks for d-i. * Build from kernel-tree-2.6.8-6.
-- Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:20:46 -0400
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Patches from David Miller added to allow d-i to work on sparc64, so change bdep to kernel-tree-2.6.8-5. * Nuke metapackages in favor of kernel-latest-2.6-sparc. * Add sparc32 UP! * Disable nfsroot support because we don't build any kernel NIC drivers in any more.
-- Joshua Kwan <email@example.com> Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:34:07 -0700
kernel-image-2.6.8-sparc (2.6.8-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version. * Not for sparc32 SMP, unfortunately. * From kernel-image-sparc-2.4: - Disable JFS support. It seems to be 64-bit unclean right now, along with SCTP. - Switch to an initrd scheme, finally. * Add dependency on module-init-tools. * Remove build-dependency on gcc-3.3, handled by build-essential already, but change it to gcc (>= 4:3.3). * Change to Herbert Xu's build system.
-- Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 Jul 2004 01:33:13 -0700