Please note that this site contains information about obsolete Debian releases; if you search for current data, please use packages.debian.org
Package: ccc (188.8.131.526-4)
Links for ccc
Download Source Package ccc:
Compaq C Compiler for Linux Alpha
The Compaq C Compiler for Linux Alpha (CCC) is a high-performance compiler for
Compaq does not allow redistribution of their software. Therefore, this
package requires the user to fetch the ccc RPM archive separately
from their web site at http://www.support.compaq.com/alpha-tools/software/ .
When you install this package you will be guided through that process.
Note that you will need to either purchase a license from Compaq, or consent
to the terms of the Education/Enthusiast license, in order to obtain and run
This package installs the file ccc-184.108.40.2066-1.alpha.rpm from the above
Other Packages Related to ccc
- The GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities.
- GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files.
- virtual package provided by
- The GNU C preprocessor.
- Debian configuration management system
- The GNU C compiler.
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files.
- Compaq Compiled Code Support Library (installer)
Download for all available architectures
||7.6 kB||112 kB
no current information