Please note that this site contains information about obsolete Debian releases; if you search for current data, please use packages.debian.org
List of sections in "sarge-volatile"
- Development utilities, compilers, development environments, libraries, etc.
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Programs to route, read, and compose E-mail messages.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
(compact compressed textlist)