Please note that this site contains information about obsolete Debian releases; if you search for current data, please use packages.debian.org
List of sections in "etch-volatile"
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Programs to route, read, and compose E-mail messages.
- Miscellaneous utilities that didn't fit well anywhere else.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
- Web Software
- Web servers, browsers, proxies, download tools etc.
All source packages
(compact compressed textlist)