Please note that this site contains information about obsolete Debian releases; if you search for current data, please use packages.debian.org
Source Package: krb5 (1.2.4-5woody10)
Links for krb5
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Mit Kerberos master server (kadmind)
- Secure replacements for ftp, telnet and rsh using MIT Kerberos
- Documentation for krb5
- Secure FTP server supporting MIT Kerberos
- Mit Kerberos key server (KDC)
- Secure replacements for rshd and rlogind using MIT Kerberos
- Secure telnet server supporting MIT Kerberos
- Basic programs to authenticate using MIT Kerberos
- MIT Kerberos administration runtime libraries
- Headers and development libraries for MIT Kerberos
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
Other Packages Related to krb5
- The Common Error Description library - headers and static libraries.
- Developer's libraries and docs for ncurses
- Converter from DocBook SGML into roff -man macros.
- helper programs for debian/rules
- A parser generator that is compatible with YACC.
also a virtual package provided by