This package provides the files needed to develop code that uses the libcoyotl library.
The classes provided here do not easily fit into a single category; in essence, these are tools that the author of the acovea package has found useful in a variety of applications.
Among the algorithms included:
- a polymorphic collection of the best pseudorandom number generators, including the Mersenne Twister and Marsaglia's favorites.
- utilities for working with real numbers, including additional functions for trigonometry, least common multiple, greatest common denominator, rounding, and other purposes.
- a simple cross-platform command-line parser.
- a framework for generating rectangular mazes.
- a template for fixed-point math based on different integer sizes and decimal point locations.
- templatized sorting utilities (designed before standard C++'s use of <algorithms>, but still useful).
- validation tools for "Design by Contract" programming.