Package: cernlib-montecarlo (2004.11.04.dfsg-0sarge1)
Links for cernlib-montecarlo
Download Source Package cernlib:
Cernlib Monte Carlo libraries
Cernlib is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This metapackage provides various Monte Carlo libraries included in Cernlib (both shared and static). Likely only physicists will be interested in these packages. Note that the Geant 3.21 program is not included, but it may be obtained by also installing the geant321 Debian package.
Be aware that the libraries of Ariadne, Fritiof, Jetset, Lepto, and Pythia are not available within Debian due to licensing issues; see the README.Debian file in the montecarlo-base package for information on obtaining them.
The packages libisajet758 and libisajet758-dev are not currently available on the m68k architecture due to a bug in g77 that prevents them from being compiled; see Debian bug report # 225621.
Other Packages Related to cernlib-montecarlo
- dep: cernlib-base
- script to determine Cernlib library dependencies
- dep: libcojets1-dev
- [Physics] COJETS p-p and pbar-p interaction Monte Carlo
- dep: libeurodec1-dev
- [Physics] Monte Carlo library for quark / heavy lepton decays
- dep: libherwig59-dev
- [Physics] Monte Carlo event generator for hadrons (development)
- dep: libpdflib804-dev
- [Physics] Comprehensive library of parton density functions
- dep: libphotos202-dev
- [Physics] Monte Carlo simulation of photon radiation in decays
- dep: libphtools1-dev
- [Physics] General purpose Monte Carlo routines (development files)
- dep: montecarlo-base (= 2004.11.04.dfsg-0sarge1)
- [Physics] Common files for Cernlib Monte Carlo libraries
- rec: libisajet758-dev
- [Physics] Monte Carlo generator for proton/electron reactions